Our independent status means that we are not tied to any particular vendor or product, giving you access to a virtually limitless array of plan choices. With our fully transparent fee structure, you can rest easy in the knowledge that the advice we offer is objective, independent, and aligned with the best interests of your firm and your plan participants.
All of this means that you can feel confident knowing that you have a partner whose primary focus is on helping ensure that your plan delivers the investment options, services, and overall value participants expect—leaving you free to concentrate on managing your business.
Jearl has earned the Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM (CRPS®) designation.
The following are specific plans the CRPS® designation encompasses:
- Types and characteristics of retirement plans
- Individual retirement accounts
- SEP, SIMPLE, and SARSEP plans
- Defined contribution plans
- 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Nonprofit organization and government plans
- Qualified plan and IRA distributions
- Plan design, installation, administration, and amendments
- Plan establishment, operation, investment objectives, penalties, and termination
- Fiduciary issues, prohibited transactions, claims, and examinations
Individuals who hold the CRPS® designation have completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance, and administration of retirement plans. All designees have agreed to adhere to standards of professional conduct.
If you are interested in learning more about the above retirement planning topics, please feel free to contact us at (918) 523-1999!