Featured Content: Latest Article and Market Commentaries
Welcome to Wealth Management Strategies online! We are an independent, fee-based wealth management firm that helps our clients establish and pursue their retirement goals and objectives, attain retirement readiness, and coach and support them toward their desired lifestyle in retirement.
What Makes us DIFFERENT?
- INDEPENDENT: We partner with Commonwealth Financial Network®, a Registered Investment Adviser, Member FINRA/SIPC to offer fee-based wealth management and advisory services. This partnership means that we remain free to make recommendations based solely on what’s right for you, without bias or pressure to promote a particular product or strategy. What’s more, Commonwealth has contracted with the elite providers in outside investment research, which give us access to up-to-the-minute data on the universe of mutual funds, separately managed accounts, exchange traded funds, equities and select alternative investments.
- FEE BASED: As a "Fee-Based" wealth management firm, we keep your best interests foremost at all times and we are committed to your success. A calculated quarterly fee is paid for our services based on an annual percentage of your assets under management.
- STRAIGHT TALK: Our team believes the best way to assist you in achieving your financial goals and objectives is to sit down with you, create an individualized plan that fits your lifestyle and give you the knowledge to make informed decisions. We talk to you on your level and make sure you understand everything that is being discussed. Our main objective is to make you feel confident you are receiving the professional treatment you deserve!
- VALUE: We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. This is a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. We focus on your entire financial picture, not just your investments. We specialize in helping minimize taxes, guiding clients toward retirement readiness (emotionally and financially), and growing and protecting your assets.
- FACE-TO-FACE MEETINGS: Technology is constantly overtaking our society and therefore, we have discovered our clients appreciate our face-to-face meetings to review their portfolios. We will meet you at our office, your home/office or we have the capability to FaceTime or Skype. You may call us as often as is necessary and we will meet with you as often as you desire.
If you’re a current client, you can securely access your account, get up-to-date information about your retirement progress, and view useful resources that can help empower you to be a more knowledgeable retiree (the kind we like!).
If you’re not currently acquainted with our firm, we’ve established this website as a way for you to get to know us and understand how we can assist you in effectively pursuing your retirement goals and objectives, prepare you and your family for retirement, and help achieve your desired lifestyle in retirement.
- Do you have a comprehensive plan that addresses your total financial picture?
- Is your money working relentlessly toward your goals?
- Are you taking the necessary steps to provide for you and your family before, during, and after retirement?
Call us to make an appointment or just ask a question at (918) 523-1999 ~ WE CAN HELP!
We appreciate your interest in Wealth Management Strategies and sincerely look forward to serving you.
Is the Cloud Secure Enough for Me? Learn what to look for when deciding on a cloud service provider.
View the Featured Article
We want to keep you informed of current market activity, so please click on the free monthly e-newsletter button! In addition, visit us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
CFP®, CPA, CRPS®
Southbridge Office Park
1719 East 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74136